CNC Lathe Machine is a lathe that is controlled / integrated with a Computer Numerical Control system. CNC lathes have the same mechanism and principles as manual lathes / conventional lathes. It's just that the CNC lathe has been perfected which makes this machine have a precision and speed that far exceeds the manual. The CNC lathe can hold multiple holders and insert blades which facilitates production automation and reduces production time. The CNC lathe is a large quantity production machine.
READ: Definition of Lathe Machine
The basic components that have been discussed in previous blogs are:
1. Lathe Head
2. Tail Lathe
4. Lathe Table
It should not be forgotten and the size of this component is also a vital aspect so that the lathe can cut thick materials more rigidly and easily.
The advantages of CNC Lathes compared to Conventional Lathes are:
1. No need to spend time grinding or sharpening the lathe. CNC Lathes already have to use tool holders and CNC inserts to be efficient. After the Insert is finished, just exchange it with a new Insert / Use the other side of the insert.
2. After the Insert is Reinstalled, there is no need to reset the Zero point of the Tool Holder and can immediately return to production.
3. Machine programs can be saved and recalled at any time, and can also be resized easily. If there is a lack of workmanship in terms of size, then the tool can be offset according to the size that is lacking in order to produce precise finished goods.
4. The high spindle speed and constant cutting process that can be produced by the CNC Lathe machine produce shiny and good results without the need for another grinding process.
5. Size and Contour of 1000 items produced will produce the same results. Precision so as to minimize human error / human measurement error.
Hi, this is MJM and we would like to greet you with our best products: CNC Machines! We want to give you some insights on CNC machine and invite you to come to our workshop located at Surabaya, East Java. We have various CNC machine imported from Japan and China ready in our workshop. Please feel free to visit us!
But before that, some of you might wonder on why you should choose or buy CNC machine?
MJM provides industrial machines for metal cutting and finishing, and our main products are CNC machines. CNC stands for Computer Numerically Controlled, it means that the machine will be controlled by some instructions such as position coordination generated by computer. CNC machine uses a rotating cutting tool to cut out or carve material parts. CNC is very versatile and able to cut variety of different materials. There are many types of CNC machine, but we provide two types of the most popular CNC machines; CNC lathe and CNC Wire Cut machines.
Industrial machinery is capable of realise AutoCAD drawing into reality. Each of the parts of the design will be done by 1 or multiple machines. Here below is example of AutoCAD drawing design that is a project of a SGU student Thesis, Jesse Naftali.
Henry Gunawan H